Policies & Procedures
Office Hours: Monday / Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Access Hours: Sunday thru Saturday - 24/7 with gate code
Call for appointment after hours
Honey Creek RV Storage can accommodate your RV & BOAT storage needs. We offer inside spaces
from 14’ high / 14’ wide /up to 100’ long drive through units with door openings 12’ wide and 14’ high
at our storage location. We also have Climate Controlled/Non Climate Controlled Units of various sizes to accomodate any of your storage needs.
Please provide a copy of the current registration and insurance of each vehicle at the time of contract
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Tenants’ visitors and guests are to be accompanied by tenant at all times and are tenants’ responsibility which includes proper entry and exit of premises and proper care of facility property.
- Children are to remain under parents control at all times.
- Pets must be leashed and cleaned up after.
- Smoking is prohibited in units. Drinking of Alcoholic Beverages is prohibited on premises.
- Storing of gas cans or any other flammable or hazardous material is strictly prohibited. All laws governing handling of hazardous materials are to be strictly complied with.
- Tenants must provide a written THIRTY day notice when planning to vacate.
- Facility speed limit is 10 MPH. No careless or reckless driving is permitted on premises.
- Facility entry and exit is by Keypad ONLY. Gate access code is exclusively for Tenant’s use.
- Please do not share your code except with your assigned person. Do not tailgate. Wait for previous tenant if necessary when entering or exiting.
- Space sizes are approximate and for comparison only. Building heights vary from one building to another, it is you responsibility to know the height of your vehicles. Any damage to building caused from air conditioners and height of vehicle will be the tenant’s responsibility.
- All vehicles must be in running condition or on a trailer.
- For your PROTECTION an ours we do require PROOF of Insurance and Proof of Ownership for each RV, Vehicle, Boat, and Trailer that is stored at Honey Creek RV Storage .
We bill either by Electronic Bank Draft or by credit card (Visa, Discover, American Express or Master Card). We will prorate your first month from your move in date to the end of the month, then we bill monthly on the first of each month for that month’s rent.
Our system will automatically charge your card or draft your bank account on or near the first of the
month. You will be notified the first of each month. You will be notified via Email if the transaction fails, and will be provided with instructions to correct the problem.
We collect only the personal information you voluntarily provide in order to deliver the best possible service. If you elect to process an online payment or online reservation we ask you to provide information necessary to process you request including, but not limited to, name, credit card, physical address, phone, email address, company name, credit card number, expiration date, and 3-4 digit CVV2 code number on back of card. We collect your email address so we can send you information about your
transactions. The credit card information is used strictly for billing purposes. No Sharing of Personal Information with 3rd party.
If you find that your Homeowner’s Policy or Rental Policy doesn’t cover your items being stored in our storage facility adequately, please be aware that Honey Creek RV Storage IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ITEMS STORED ON OUR PROPERTY.
1 On Site Office
2 15 amp Electricity in each unit
3 Dump Station with flush water
4 Electronic Key Gate Entry and Exit with extended Access hours available
5 Digital Surveillance Cameras 24/7
6 Two Key Pad Levels for Autos & Motor Homes
7 Each Unit is Locked Individually by the Customer
8 Concrete Pads with Black Top Driveways
9 Each Stall has Individual Lighting and 15 amp electric plug
10 Large 60 foot Driveways for easy Access
11 Gated and Fenced Perimeter around Location
12 Month to Month Rental
Use of dumpster is for BAGGED TRASH ONLY. Tenant will be charged for any use of dumpster for NON-BAGGED Trash as well as for any clean up associated with items left by Tenant on Premises.